Our mission is …
- to serve only the healthiest and tastiest food, at the right price, without compromise on consistency & quality. Always.
- to serve great homemade food. If we can make it ourselves, we will.
- to use local suppliers and seasonal produce when and where possible.
- to create a pleasant environment for our staff, our customers and to give something back to the community.
- to offer something for everyone, catering for all tastes, eccentricities and dietary requirements.
Biblos offer a delicious, fast-food fusion of Middle Eastern and Caribbean cuisine.
Owned and operated by Ariel Czaczkes & William Clarke, the company was established in 2010 and is known for it’s unique style of flatbread sandwich wraps combining quality marinated meats and veggie fillings packed with salads, pickles and homemade sauces.
The name Biblos is taken from Byblos: A Greek name for a city in Lebanon.